Server Status Checker
Server status checker is used to discover any possible issues with your domain by checking the server status.
- 200 means HTTP code is excellent. This means that your server was able to return content for the URL you requested.
- 301 moved permanently means that the requested URL has moved permanently, and all additional inquiries should be managed to the new location.
- 302 found means the server has found a temporary redirection. This URL should be used again for the next time since it is only temporary.
- 307 temporary redirect is very close to 302 because it is a temporary redirect and the same domain should be used again for the next time.
- 400 bad request distinctly means that the server did not understand what you were looking for.
- 401 unauthorized means that your server will not allow an outbreak to the content without authorization.
- 403 forbidden means that the server will not show you the content, nevertheless of authentication.
- 404 not found is a regular systematic error. Search engines need a 404 to know which URLs are valid and which are not valid.
- 410 Gone is similar to 404. It lets you know that the URL you were looking for did exist, but is gone.
- 500 Internal Server Error. It is the biggest misery that must be directed to your web host or system administrator. It means something is wrong with the server.