How Does The Meta Tag Generator Tool Works?
Meta Tags are HTML tags used to control your web page description in the search engines like Google that assist them: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, AOL search, AltaVista, all the web (speedy), HotBot, Lycos, Infoseek (move), Excite, and WebCrawler. It is important to have properly made Meta Tags because they could help to grow your search Engine position.
It's not that difficult to make Meta Tags but we've made it simple for you by offering you this free Meta Tags wizard or generator (Free Meta Tag Builder & Fetcher). By filling out all the sections of this code generator wizard it will create perfect Meta Tags. These Meta Tags can then be put in the html or PHP source of your website.
Here are some point to ensure that in case you use this tool for SEO purposes, it won’t rebound.
1. Each page should have its own unique page title.
2. Your primary keywords should occur early in your page title (from word position 2 to 5 or so).
3. Generic words such as "website home" or "welcome to" usually should not appear in your page title.
4. Don't forget to use relevant keyword modifiers in your page title to help draw in more relevant traffic.
5. Search engines such as Google may display the first 65 to 70 characters from your page title in their search results.
6. Ensure your page title differentiates your site from competing sites.